How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Monday, July 12, 2010

61. (Brunei) Request for HACCP

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:33:44 +0800

Dear Sir,

Please find attached for your perusal. Please take note the closing date as I would like the feedback at least 4 days prior to closing date. Earlier if possible.

Please also look at the requirements carefully. I need to know how many people will handle the HACCP project.

  • How many days, how many visits will be required so that I can do proper costings.
  • They require people who have previous experience in this type of activities i.e getting SME HACCP certification.

As for the training, I believe they have spelt out the requirements. We will just have to fit into it. Again experience people will be needed. Also please note it will have to be in Bahasa.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Koh

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!