How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

51. (Malaysia) Working Together



















Date: Last Year 2009

Thank you Sir for helping me to partcipate in the Malaysia's PSMB Train-The-Trainer (TTT) programmes to be interviwed by PSMB.

Okay, I can also help you to register your Training programmes with me as your 2nd Trainer for the SBL-Khas Programmes in the areas of our expertise.

Okay, we can work for life as long as possible, no problem.

Regards,

Trainer AF

Note 1: The blogger also allows the Trainer AF to use the blogger's profile to serve his clients also for life as long as possible. This is what I call mutual benefit.

Note 2: Both AF and the blogger are lousy markerters, both are more interested to do a good job than solely doing marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!