How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23. (Vietnam) ISO 14001 Certification


Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:31:14 +0700

Dear Sir-san,

Good afternoon to you!

As per our discussion just now please ask the Certification Body (CB) that engages you as a Freelance Auditor to provide me Quotation for ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System (EMS) Repeat Certification.

Scope/Main product or services: (Exact Words to be written on the Certificate).

MANUFACTURE OF .........

The certification date will expire this year 2010.

Please contact me if have any problem or any requirement.

Thank you and Best Regards,

Mr A (Vietnam)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!