How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Friday, June 18, 2010

16. (Malaysia) Come On - Join Me!




















Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:14:03 +0800

Hi Sir,

We have communicated previously sometime in Jan 2010, but have not heard from you since then. I have called a few times but to no avail to set up an appointment to meet you. When would we be able to meet up?

Cheers
Chai

LATEST UPDATE!











WOW! Met the company on 16 June 2010 and realised the vast opportunities!

Come on and join me but must reward me by working together for long-term.

1. Wow! They have 45 Sales Staff!
2. Wow! They have easily RM20 Millions NETT Profit! (Not Gross, but after all expenses).
3. Wow! They have many training firms (too many and cannot say here).
4. Wow! I may not have much time now but will give them more time when I retire (age 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 years old).
5. Wow! But must be tested, reviewed, scrutinised, commented, evaluated and approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!