How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Monday, June 21, 2010

19. (Malaysia) Emergency Response Planning (ERP) Training




















Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:23:39 +0800

Dear Sir,

I am currently looking for a trainer (PSMB TTT certified) to run a 2-day course on Emergency Response Planning (ERP) for OSHAS. Client is in Selangor.

Do let me know if you are capable of handling this? If the client agree with the course, we will have to register the course as SBL-Khas, as this is the requirement from the client, thus we need trainer with TTT background.

Kindly let me know if this is your area. If yes, please advise us on your fees

Regards,
YK

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!