How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

113. (China) New Networking Opportunities

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:07:00 -0700

Dear Sir,

Thank you for coordinating all of this with the client and for keeping my CEO and me updated. We appreciate working with you very much.

I have a new General Manager (GM) for all of Asia and India. His name is ...... He is a US Citizen, married to a Chinese lady and now lives in China. His specialties include Nadcap aerospace processes, ISO 9000, AS9100, and many other manufacturing specifications.

I gave him your bio. He may have some new opportunities for you in China. If so, he or I will contact you. In the meantime I’ve attached his bio for you to get to know him a bit more.

Sincerely,
Chief Consulting Officer

Pending LATEST UPDATE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!