How do I get started as a Freelancer? Here!

Freelance Jobs

Sunday, February 27, 2011

B20. (Brunei) ISO/IEC 17025 Consultancy

Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:37:00 +0800
Subject: Re: Action Plan for Brunei
From: MT

Sir,

I would like your assistance if you can. I am currently looking for technical expert to do test validation on the test methods current ISO/IEC 17025.

Maybe through your associates you have such person whom I can engage.

Regards.
MT



Pending LATEST UPDATE:


28 Feb 2011

Okay, have emailed 3 Freelancers to the Brunei contact:

1. Singapore - MK
2. Malaysia - HS
3. Malaysia - LC
4. Malaysia - Mailing List, pending
5. Singapore - Mailing List, pending

ISO ACT

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do I get started to SELL my FILES? Here!

Freemarket.com Marketplace

Thanks Stat Counter!